saugeen river

lickmyarmpit

2-1.jpg

Was up in port elgin this week for some caw schooling had a few hours free every night. Got out and caught alot of fish however i didn't have my camera with me, but i did get this one photo off a cell camera. Caught 2 little specs a brown about half a pound a 2-3 pound muskie and an couple decent oos bass. That river is awesome and i could only imagine how many more fish could be caught from a boat.

I'm confused.

In the first pic you're holding a pike which you didn't mention in your report.

In the second pic some other guy is holding a muskie which you don't have permission to post a pic of. I don't get it.

Also, what is that white stuff on the ground?

Yea. thats a great multi species river for sure.

Guys, that grass looks awfully green for a winter photo.....I dont think most cell phone cameras have the best optics or imaging capabilities, but on the upside, at least he knew what species it was.

Edited by Dano

4.jpg

Heres the ski sorry bout the quality and the :) but i didnt ask for permission to post the pic, and it was taken with a cell phone.

When I was a kid we use to jump off that building in the background in this pic also the firehall bridge. When I see them now I just shake my head. Nice pike and definately one of the best rivers in southern ontario.