Swear to God.....

Spiel

Two tips to help things out...

1. DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can never have enough of that stuff around - if the don't find ya handsome, they should at least find ya handy!

2. Put your cooler in your freezer the night before you leave... your ice will last 2-3 times as long as it won't be used up cooling off the cooler!

Have a blast folks! I wish I could come, but family life and family tickets to "Walking with dinosaur's" on Saturday have put the ix nay on any travel!

HH

.....I swear to God it takes me more days to get ready for a trip than the trip itself will last. I mean getting clothing laundered and organized, getting all the camping and cooking gear together, grocery and beverage shopping. Then there's all the boat crap and fishing gear not to mention ensuring the vehicle is in top working order. Then there's the numerous trips back and forth to the local shops for all the things I need and the things I keep forgetting. Do you know what I mean or is it just me? Oh and this year I also have a dog whose needs will need tending. :wallbash:

Oh and.........

I also had four rods to build and complete cause they're going with me too!

I hear that Brother

and Steve just comes for the ride right I think him and Bill are related

I think it is just you.

My wife does all the packing - clothes, food, everything except the boat and fishing gear. All I have to do is haul it out of the house and load up the truck. My work is now complete today. As soon as she gets home from 1/2 of work .... WE BE OFF TO LAKAIR. T minus 3 hours and counting.