Public Transport...

im making this new post becuase it seems like my other thread didnt get much attention, my friend and i are planning to go to the park or karwarthas, somtime soon, we are gonna do it old school, just backpacks and money, i am wondering if there is public transport to either area, and if anyone knows the service and $ needed, we will be campin where we can, so if anyone knows any routes for public transport that would be immensely appreciated, thanks for looking

What's your budget UA? That may help us find some options for you....

Also, what are you planning to do in the area?

im going with a friend and we have about 250-300 togther,

fish were we can, sleep where we can, sing songs of neil young, its a getawayyy lol

thanks for those links TangledLines

i took a bus ride from york mills station to woodview, hwy 28 north of burleigh falls, where i had a ride arranged, i suppose u could get them to stop at burleigh falls and u could stay at lovesick lake campgrounds and fish there not sure about boat rentals but i do know u could walk to the bait shop and there is a corner store and a reataurant .cast a float out into the water and let it drift under the bridge, repeat....better yet cook up one amazing bbq and invite a OFC member with boat since there is a launch there too...oh i camped free there once too don't think ur allowed tho , hope this helps

http://www.lovesicklakepark.ca/

i took a bus ride from york mills station to woodview, hwy 28 north of burleigh falls, where i had a ride arranged, i suppose u could get them to stop at burleigh falls and u could stay at lovesick lake campgrounds and fish there not sure about boat rentals but i do know u could walk to the bait shop and there is a corner store and a reataurant .cast a float out into the water and let it drift under the bridge, repeat....better yet cook up one amazing bbq and invite a OFC member with boat since there is a launch there too...oh i camped free there once too don't think ur allowed tho , hope this helps

http://www.lovesicklakepark.ca/

hey!

thats great info, exactly what i was lookin for,

do u remember if it was greyhound? or what the bus line was that went through Burleigh?

Edited by urbanangler