Temagami Report - approx. 25 pics

johnnyb

hey paul thats were jerry and keiths gang used to hunt kokoko and the swedes whoever got in their first now i think its deepwater that goes in their, u picke d agood time of yr to be their as the summer wheres on more people on kokoko

Wow...thanks for all the great feedback, folks! I really do get out to do more fishing as a result of this board, and the whole time, I was mentally writing the report as I was snapping pics. I'm glad it's getting a few reads :)

TWILIGHT -- Jessy is on the board, as "Laker Jessy"...just doesn't get onto the site as much as me... :dunno:

BASSMAN -- I really was tempted to put it on her line without her knowing....but if she got a snag....that would have been a COLD swim!

GERRIT -- no comment :wub::devil::blush:

FANG! -- we did move one of those boats outta the way and haul it up on shore....the other one was just too swamped to move. We hit Ferrim with the group of guys from Aurora/Newmarket....but nobody caught a thing. Think the water was just a bit on the chilly side still. And yes, those back lakes are getting extra attention next time, when we can schedule things a bit better. Thanks again for the map!!!

CLAMP-IT -- It is pretty tough to go fishing without that hat ;)

• 1 month later...

Great stuff John and CONGRATS to you and Jesse.

You forgot the part about leaving a note in our door and us not being there. Crappy day so we headed for Liskeard for flooring. Surprised you didn't take a shot through our window of our liquor selection on the table and the mess associated with the reno going on! Call next time ya silly bugger!

Looks like you had a great time and got into some good fish!

Congratulations to you and your bride to be!

What a great report that you spent the time to type out. My wife and I spent our first summer vacation as a married couple wilderness camping on the French River as you guys did. What a great memory that you will both have.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!