Yo Stoty

danbo

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Another shutout!!

Very classy third period from the Penguins........

Roberts with the blind-side punch to the head of Franzen....(who just returned from a concussion)

Sykora running Osgood with a minute left.

Roberts goes after Datsyuk.

Hey Gary....be careful you dont break a hip, you old man!

Another shutout!!

Roberts with the blind-side punch to the head of Franzen....(who just returned from a concussion)

Franzen .. back the next shift .. cant take it dont play (he is getting good at diving.. good thing its an olympic year)

Osgood flopping around like a fish outa water .. what a display of sportsmanship .. if it wasnt for the Detroit Defence blocking shots and stoping the Pens offence Osgood wouldnt look so good now would he .. heck with the defensive play of Detroit Raycroft would look good

Roberts might be old but he plays with alot of heart .. if half the pens team would play with his determination they wouldnt be in the trouble they are in now

hopefully the Pens can pull it together at home

Another shutout!!

Playoff hockey, I guess you've never seen it before?

The Pens could only dream that they had someone like Roberts on the bench, I still curse Toronto for trading him.

Franzen .. back the next shift .. cant take it dont play (he is getting good at diving.. good thing its an olympic year)

Its not a dive when you get a left hook to the chin while the guy comes up from behind you.

Osgood flopping around like a fish outa water .. what a display of sportsmanship

Sykora leaned and an hit him with his shoulder. No need for that. Osgood might have embellished a bit, but there was no need for him to lean into Osgood at all.

Playoff hockey, I guess you've never seen it before?

LOL, playoff hockey isnt running goalies, and blind-side punching people in the head. Its playing hard and tough, not cheap and stupid.

Then again, the Pens are actually playing a decent team (and getting dominated) so they dont know how to handle it.

I agree that Roberts plays with a lot of heart, but he isnt using his head. He was looking for crap all game long.

I guess he is still ticked about being a healthy scratch. :dunno:

Pittsburgh's season is tomorrow night. If they win, they MIGHT make a series of it...if not...thanks for coming out.

Either way, I cant see them winning 4 of the next 6 games.

P.S - Is that Crosby kid even playing? How about his buddy Malkin?

Just like the Oilers in the 80's, the young penguins need to be schooled by a more expierenced line up before they "graduate" and take over the crown.

The Wings rarely make mistakes and for a young team its a harsh reality but they will be better next year and the years after.

I am still holding to Wings in six but if they win the next game then get the brooms out.