Cold Weather Camping...not (pics)

Basskicker

Well after a long winter and cabin fever taken it's toll, we decided no matter what we were going camping/fishing. Although the fishing was rather horrible, 1 small pike, 1 very small pickeral and a couple of OOS smallies. The weather was beautiful on Saturday, but very cold at night with lots of rain the last day.

The first trip of the year is always exciting.....here's some pics

The road into the lake....

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

Over the winter I purchased a rather large 4 season tent from Cabelas with a wood stove...no more roughing it.....

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

Here's a couple of more scenery pics..

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

We has an awesome time.....

4 days left until our annual trip north of Cochrane for some huge pike.....can't wait

Jason

beautiful scenery shots and that is one heck of a tent, i dont think the trailer i lived in at college was that nice. lol sorry the fishing wasnt much good, but im sure you still had a good time. best of luck on your next trip.

jason

Hey Jason, that REALLY is a wicked tent!

Good on ya for sticking it out this weekend, you're girl looks a trooper as well :clapping: .

Can't wait to hear how you make out north of Cochrane. Have a great trip bud, I know you've been looking forward to it for a while!

Hey JAson.....love the tent...but my fav pic is that fashionable one of you with the mosquito gear on....LOL.

Don't forget your OFC sign for the tourney bud!!! Have a fantastic trip...one of these years I'll make it up there with you guys!

How much was that tent?

I want one ....

Here's the link......

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&id=0005884

The fishing wasn't all that great....but the camping was a real treat with family and friends and the wood stove...hehehe.

And Cliff as you know I am very allergic to the bugs.....no more trips to the hospital for me :stretcher:

Hey Mike....you are correct my fiancee is a trooper to the extreme.....she knew the cold and rain was coming for Sunday/Monday...and she was the one who wanted to stick it out....I am so lucky.

Edited by Basskicker