Watch out fishing world!

kemper

Oh yeah, you are done for now!

I have only had a chance to fish the river behind our home once this year for 45 minutes one night. My wife asked for a turn and caught the first fish, then went and told the youngest daughter. She came out and took over the rod and caught one for herself. Me?????....none!

Moral of this story.....when getting a rod rigged, rig a few spares as well!

Oh and CCMT, tell me about the bathroom thing! I too have three daughters and a wife. We moved to a house with one less bathroom, and it's been all downhill since then! I'd have better chances of sharing a tree in the yard with the family dog!

Moral of this story.....when getting a rod rigged, rig a few spares as well!

When fishing with my Wife and kid....It is not uncommon for me to have 6 rods rigged and ready.......

Neither can tie a knot or get a fish off

I would never get to fish.

Oh and CCMT, tell me about the bathroom thing! I too have three daughters and a wife. We moved to a house with one less bathroom, and it's been all downhill since then! I'd have better chances of sharing a tree in the yard with the family dog!

LOL...just do your business down by the river behind your yard....oh yeah...and bring your fishing rod with you.... :lol:

When fishing with my Wife and kid....It is not uncommon for me to have 6 rods rigged and ready.......

Neither can tie a knot or get a fish off

I would never get to fish.

Hmmm....this sounds like a great excuse to buy more rods. Thanks! :lol: