Eugenia Lake Help.

nancur373

Eugenia Trout will be feeding HEAVILY on insects this time of year.

Were ever the Wind is comming from...work the other side as thats were the largest concentrations will be.

If your lucky you'll get some sun, and a flashy lure might get 'em going....wabbler, mepps

Good luck.

:Gonefishing: Hi guy glad you are comeing up here on the weekend. The Boat launch is in eugina at the end of Canrobert street. They will nail you about 10 bucks.There is plenty of perch and bass there .The trout will be out in the deep water till the water warms up then the best place is in the rivers.Have to watch for bass as they will be soon nesting and they will bite anything .You don't want to take them off the nests.Have a good time .Steve from flesherton. :whistling:

:whistling: Hi nancur . The Lake is pretty well encircled by cottages and most acceses are blocked off by rocks and other obsticales. The Lake will be a real rats nest around the boat launch.You need two people in the boat and when you are ready to leave have the other person jump out at the dock and get the trailer otherwise you will wait for a long time before any one will let you out. Been there with a three year old .Was not fun He was tired and cranky and hollering for his mother.I have a small topper for a spare and if you dont mind draging it a few feet I might say go through Flesherton to Rock Mills the first road past the Eugina cutoff turn north and go down to the lake .There is a few large stones in the way but the Ice guys manage huts through in the winter.The gas station at Flesherton sells Bait.

• 1 year later...

there are lots of big rock bass also alot of perch I fished the lake 2 days ago and lately i have been seeing alot of carp rise to the surface in the morning. Largemouth and Smallmouth bass can also get pretty big in Eugenia lake I cought a 22" smallmouth the other day. By the dam you can find a good amount of rainbow trout down deep good luck! ;)