Before....

fishnsled

Before......

med_gallery_103_86_40991.jpg

And after!

med_gallery_103_86_77316.jpg

OK not really. :D This first pic was taken last spring in my backyard. The second was taken yesterday. First time using the deep fryer and let me tell you it was awesome! :thumbsup_anim: The apron was a Christmas gift that I thought I should break in. One of the easiest ways that I know how to cook. Heat up the oil, drink a beer. When the oil is up to cooking temperature, slowly lower the turkey into the oil, drink another beer. Pull out the bird and your done! Next time I think I'll need a bigger turkey because it was done in two beers. :lol:

If you ever get a chance to try one, don't pass it up.

Any of these turkey big enough for you!! We get anywhere between 60 to 100 in our garden in the summer!!!

turkeys.jpg

Any of these turkey big enough for you!! We get anywhere between 60 to 100 in our garden in the summer!!!

turkeys.jpg

I'm sure they would be. LOL! I should have mentioned that the deep fried one came from the supermarket. :D I'd like to try a wild turkey one of these days. Since I'm not a hunter, I'll be waiting a long time I think. :dunno: