Couldnt believe it made me mad

Today at lunch i went out for my break over to the pond by our school with my girlfriend. We were sitting on the greenbox and saw these three kids walk up to a goose and start tormenting it and then one of the took a full kick at the goose hitting it in the head, i couldn't believe it! I tried to say something but my girlfriend told me not to because she didn't want trouble. Such stupidity

Don't worry there are facilities in Guelph and Kingston where most of those types go to finish their education...grin.

The one in Kingston, not a bad place to get your education. I know a guy who got his Master's from Queen's while serving time for drug-related charges, LOL.

The one in Kingston, not a bad place to get your education. I know a guy who got his Master's from Queen's while serving time for drug-related charges, LOL.

Kingston? I was gona say Queen's....

I wonder what a drug convict would study for a master degree..... chemistry?

Edited by oncogene

Chemistry would have been the logical choice, but his degree was in political science. This was some time ago and so I never met the guy, but he was quite a legendary figure in the department; alternate myth has it that he eventually got a PhD and landed a teaching gig at some university in the Caribbean. My guess is that he has moved on to Colombia or Boliva by now, LOL.

Well you could have reported them....

still can I imagine, if you cna identify them they could be charged with cuelty to animals....doing nothing just teaches them they can get away with it and may do worse in the future.

Maureen