Fishing for Tyler auction winners

Well I got the chance to take the guys who were the winning bidders on Tylers auction out yesterday. What a perfect Cinco de Mayo day it was, light winds and sunshine! Our first drift down the river Beaner boats 2 walleye. We continued to catch fish thoughout the day with a number of smallies, silver bass, sheephead and yellow perch to mix it up. We came back to the ramp with 12 good walleyes around 2-3 lbs.

We had a great time telling jokes and having laughs, the guys were talking about having a few cold ones and frying some fish later in the day.

I want to thank them and all those who stepped to the plate and helped Tyler and his family. This includes those who did not win the items that they were bidding on.

Thanks again Dwayne, Jay and Beaner I enjoyed my time.

OFN_086.JPG

Edited by Bob Devine

What a great day it was. Bob was a great guide and we had a awesome day.

I will recommend Bob to anyone i hear that wants to go out for a day of fishing.

he was fun to be around and was very professional.

thanks for a great day Bob and also a big thanks to the folks responsible for running the auction.

Dwayne Matthys.

i will post a pic later.

Fishing with Bob is a great time. I was out with him last week .... froze our butts off ......... caught more smallmouth than walleye ........ but still had a great time! I hope to go out again when the weather is a little warmer!