OFN logo

.TJ would it be a problem if I got my own shirt made?

I'm in advertising and know logo regulations. . . In order for you to reproduce the logo you need the owner's release AND his electronic file (Illustrator) if it's registered. (BTW it's done illegal everyday, same as poaching)

Legally you cannot go to a place that photocopies it and puts it on a shirt . . . You know those GUCCI bags that are at the flea markets LOL.

Support the "boss" and he may give you a "secret" fishing spot in return . . . as JW always said "that will be the day"

There is nothing needing changing. Ontario Fishing Network is still alive and well..... This is OFC !

ummmm....obviously you didn't understand....nothing I said in this post suggested that anything was wrong with OFC....

What I'm trying to tell you chickenhawk is "Roy and the Mods" have nothing to do with TJ's OFC business. This is OFC... thus nothing needs changing with TJ's clothing line. If they want something seperate for OFC then that's a whole different ball game.

No worries ch, maybe ill do up a colectors edition with a pickeral alongside my logo, so everyone will know what a pickeral looks like!!

What I'm trying to tell you chickenhawk is "Roy and the Mods" have nothing to do with TJ's OFC business. This is OFC... thus nothing needs changing with TJ's clothing line. If they want something seperate for OFC then that's a whole different ball game.

i apologize.....and i apologize to TJ....i honestly didnt mean any disrespect....