boat hull disposal?

Hey guys looking for any reasonable suggestions, I found a stripped out hull of a boat similar to my own, and was trying to get some parts off it as they are not available anymore from the manufacturer due to age and model, such as the quarter window that the kids lost for me ;D etc,, long and short was the marina said i can take anything i want as long as i dispose / remove the hull from their yard, jerks, said i could even borrow the trailer its on to move it,,, so does anyone know of an econimical way to dispose of a 22ft fiberglass hull approx 2500 lbs,,,???? im figuring its not practical nor cheap.

thanks

Ian

You could also try to Freecycle it.

It's a mailing list type format, with individual lists for each city/region. Use the website to find the group(s) near you, and send an email "offer" saying it's up for grabs, free for the removal. After it's gone, you send another email saying "taken" and you're done.

I'd be shocked if it wasn't spoken for within 24 hours. You wouldn't believe the junk I see people happily adopting on our local group.

Lots of people will take it. Label as free and bring a trailer and it will be gone!

I tried that... couple people said they'd "take" the boat if i gave them the trailer...

i then asked them if they wanted the 150HP O/B to go along with it, they said if i didn't mind...

1 guy only showed up, with a 16ft trailer (tongue to the back) and 1 keel roller, no bow stop, bunks or anything...

I kind of laughed cause i told him the boat was 18ft long on the phone...