Lake Erie - The Inner Bay

Time2Fish

Well check the marine forcast as theres a small craft wind warning out ,gonna be very nast winds tommorow,so be safe !!!! and oh ya welcome to the board,you should introduce yourself,and tell us about you,as it helps members relate to you and to meet people,and some maybe even in your area cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Thanks Guys, made it out today....the water was big, the fish weren't...caught close to 20 dinks just south of EC10, just couldn't seem to find any hens. Besides the water test this was the maiden voyage for the new boat.

As far as introducing myself, not sure what you want to know...I like to fish, I will fish anywhere for anything that swims, although I mainly target, pickeral, pike & bass. Just picked up my new boat last week, G3-V165F c/w Yamaha F-90.

My inlaws just retired in port rowan, so I will likely be spending a lot of time in and around LPB. I am not looking for anyones honey holes, but some help with general hot spots would be appreciated.

Thanks Guys, made it out today....the water was big, the fish weren't...caught close to 20 dinks just south of EC10, just couldn't seem to find any hens. Besides the water test this was the maiden voyage for the new boat.

As far as introducing myself, not sure what you want to know...I like to fish, I will fish anywhere for anything that swims, although I mainly target, pickeral, pike & bass. Just picked up my new boat last week, G3-V165F c/w Yamaha F-90.

My inlaws just retired in port rowan, so I will likely be spending a lot of time in and around LPB. I am not looking for anyones honey holes, but some help with general hot spots would be appreciated.

This early in the season go where the bunch of boats are and you will have some luck!

Oooooo!!! LPB! "The Bermuda Triangle", be careful out there!!! We have a member here that always has problems out there, from things as simple as trolling over his own lines :w00t: , to blowing up batteries :wallbash: , and rescuing stranded aircraft!!! :rolleyes:

Some folks say I would only mention this because I'm an :asshat:

;)

Edited by Greencoachdog

Oooooo!!! LPB! "The Bermuda Triangle", be careful out there!!! We have a member here that always has problems out there, from things as simple as trolling over his own lines :w00t: , to blowing up batteries :wallbash: , and rescuing stranded aircraft!!! :rolleyes:

Some folks say I would only mention this because I'm an :asshat:

;)

I think I speak for everyone when I say let's hear the story.