4. United Kingdom $8.38

5. Netherlands $8.37

6. Monaco $8.31

7. Iceland $8.28

8. Belgium $8.22

9. France $8.07

10. Germany $7.86

111. United States $3.45

Somehow, I still don't feel any better knowing that Europe is forking out way more than us, will only justify the reason to raise it higher here.

Where's the rest of the list with Venezula at 10 cents?

But you're right, no matter how bad it is... someone always has it worse. Where's that mouse picture when you need it...cause that's what's happening to all of us. (unless of course you're wise enough to invest in petro stocks for your "refund")

I know gas is quite expensive but what are the reasons behind europe being double then most places? Are they making more money then us , or are other things cheaper there that we pay more for here?Does it just cost more to get the gas there? Or do they use more gas then us here in canada?

I know gas is quite expensive but what are the reasons behind europe being double then most places? Are they making more money then us , or are other things cheaper there that we pay more for here?Does it just cost more to get the gas there? Or do they use more gas then us here in canada?

The Euro is trading at about 1.50Dollars/Euro. Most things are more expensive, alot of the added expense is due to higher taxes. Also as a side point there wages are comparible to ours, however most people do the 99 year mortgage thing and pas their place and mortgage onto the kids.

The Euro is trading at about 1.50Dollars/Euro. Most things are more expensive, alot of the added expense is due to higher taxes. Also as a side point there wages are comparible to ours, however most people do the 99 year mortgage thing and pas their place and mortgage onto the kids.