G-bay Trib Canoe Trip produces !!

Rustic-Fisher

Only if it's classified as "navigable", and there are alot of properties that do have the stream bed as part of the deed up those parts (a friend of the family is one of them). You can't just go wading willy nilly in every river in Ontario, which what alot of people wrongly believe.

Aren't most if not all tributaries that connect to the lake "navigable"?

Aren't most if not all tributaries that connect to the lake "navigable"?

Nope, on Lake O most on the west side are (Bronte, Credit, Humber), but G'Bay is a different story. Pretty, Beaver & Coldwater are not. Even if it is navigable you have to stay below the highwater line or are trespassing (i.e. portaging around dams).

Nope, on Lake O most on the west side are (Bronte, Credit, Humber), but G'Bay is a different story. Pretty, Beaver & Coldwater are not. Even if it is navigable you have to stay below the highwater line or are trespassing (i.e. portaging around dams).

OK, but if you stay below the high water line, you are allowed to step on the river bed, private or not right?

Nope no problem with access at all!!! as it is a passable water way.

Did see a few property owners and asked before we fished (even from the canoe) and all did not mind and some even offered tips LOL..

RF

That's the difference once you get up north... people are actually friendly. Man do I want to move.