Sunday Night Carp

ccmtcanada

With the weather turning cold and rainy, we knew that Sunday may be the last outing for at least a little while. We headed out at around 8pm and fished until 10pm. We were at our usual night time spot and the carp are now beginning to jump right out of the water. It's a pretty amazing sight to see these 15 pound plus fish clear the water and wiggle thru the air.

Anyhow, they seem to be hanging out in different areas than last year. Not long after casting our feeders and hair rigs out there, we began to see line rubs and activity. We each ended up with one fish. Bly's was a 17 1/2 pounder....and mine ended up at 19 3/4 pounds.

We decided to show a different side of these big fish....are these faces only a mother could love??? LOL. (I mean the fish......no smart remarks here....)

carole31halfinch17halfpounds.jpg

cliff32inch19lb12oz.jpg

Great catch C&C

I think carp are beautiful fish...The Japanese told me so.LOL

If you think about it, some people spend tens of thousands of $ on a single koi for their pond...Carp aren't that different.

Watch it mister...you dont weigh that much and the water is pretty cold this time of year....

:lol:

What I lack in stature, I make up for in speed. The good lord built me like a Ferrari. Small, lightweight and agile (Pretty good looking too). Not only can I get to my baitrunner when a carp takes in record time, my ability to flee from a fight is unrivaled in the animal kingdom...That plus I figure there's at least 15km between either of us at any point in time. Thank goodness for fiber optics, copper cables and the internet :thumbsup_anim:

What I lack in stature, I make up for in speed. The good lord built me like a Ferrari. Small, lightweight and agile (Pretty good looking too). Not only can I get to my baitrunner when a carp takes in record time, my ability to flee from a fight is unrivaled in the animal kingdom...That plus I figure there's at least 15km between either of us at any point in time. Thank goodness for fiber optics, copper cables and the internet :thumbsup_anim:

Yeah well, if we ever fish together then watch it....what I've lost in speed over the years I've gained in patience.....LOL.

I'll just wait until you are fighting a fish....I don't think you'll take off at that point...see? I already know your weak points.... :lol: