more baby owls

brandon

went back to Reifel bird sanctuary today to see how the baby owls were doing and I'm glad I did because they weren't all tucked away like usual. 2 of them were still up in the nest and one had somehow made it about 40 yards from the nest and was about 10' off the path at eye level. I couldn't decide which pics I liked the best so heres a bunch......some of the cropped in ones aren't the greatest but due to other things in the photo it was the only way to make them sort of salvageable.....anyways enjoy

077editwebsite.jpg

111editwebsite.jpg

176editwebsite.jpg

check out the massive talons on this little guy

233editwebsite.jpg

255editwebsite.jpg

this one might be my favourite......still not sure though

266editcroppedwebsite-1.jpg

276editwebsite.jpg

351editcroppedwebsite.jpg

Brandon, what Great opportunities you are getting out there!!!!! That last shot is so powerful...so cool!!!!! Thanks once again for sharing. I was looking at a Canon DSLR EOS T with a 18x55mm lens at just under $350.00... does that sound good???? :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

Brandon, what Great opportunities you are getting out there!!!!! That last shot is so powerful...so cool!!!!! Thanks once again for sharing. I was looking at a Canon DSLR EOS T with a 18x55mm lens at just under $350.00... does that sound good???? :Gonefishing: Fisher Girl

That sounds like a great deal Fisher Girl. I'd go for it.

Awww! Love the baby owls!! So cute and scary at the same time!