Who needs a float plane?

tbayboy

Yah it's real... we've got one here in Midland that's a real ......... nuisance ! Couldn't pay me to climb aboard one!

Just remember in Canada that THING needs Transport Canada Registration (with 12" tall letters down the side of that Zodiac), as an AIRPLANE, and you have to have at minimum an Ultralight Pilot Permit... unlike the nuisance here locally that TC is trying to catch, and I'll gladly help, before he kills someone dive bombing boats.

If you wanna build/buy/own a "flying boat".. Ie one that doesn't have enough wing to fly and stays in ground effect above the water... you can register that one as a boat and don't need a pilots licence.

Edited by irishfield

Next time your in the boat irishfield bring one of the rocket fishing rods LOL! Or a sling shot with a big rock. Tie a spool of 150 lbs mono to the rock and get it just infront of the prop ;)

I wonder if 300+ yards of mono would stall the prop!

hey I wonder if that would work on the next stupid person in a jet ski that passes less than 10 feet from me LOL!

hey I wonder if that would work on the next stupid person in a jet ski that passes less than 10 feet from me LOL!

Yep...it works.

I refuse to be held accountable for any of my previous actions :thumbsup_anim:

P.S. witnesses are not a good thing.

Hookset.

Oh ya, quick edit. Wouldn't get my butt in that plane / boat / thingy for anything.

Edited by Hookset