Extreme Angler & Fish'n Canada In Dunnville

Fishmaster

You Folks are in for some cool Cat Fishing TV Shows coming soon to TV. I spent the last few days setting up a few awesome Cat shows! What a great time.

First I went off with the Boys from (Extreme Angler )Karl & Dave. We were slamming huge cats from 18 to 20lbs ...

Thanks Guys for coming down to Dunnville

Extreme Angler Slide Show

th_2008EtremeAngleFishingCanada001.jpg

This week Pete Bowman and his crew from Fish n Canada came out. The fishing was tough at first but we managed to find some huge cats in deep water. Landing some over the 20lb range>

It was a blast fishing with you Pete and Mike I had a great time ...

Fish'n Canada Slide Show

th_2008EtremeAngleFishingCanada013.jpg

Edited by Fishmaster

....Hey now that's cool. I have had the pleasure of meeting and chattting with both Pete and Karl, both top shelf kind a guys. Just missed you this past Sunday as well Steve, I was heading out (white GM van, black Lund) as you returned from some turkey hunting classes you were giving (I think).

congrats, very cool, looks like u should be the one with the show

never understood fishing shows (professionals) needing a guide to go fishing, kind of an oxymoron

Professionals teach other Professionals ...not all Tv host have fished for other types of fish ..ive been fishing since i could hold a pole in my hand all over Canada and the World ...ive just been very lucky to be able to fish all types of fish and stick at it on a daily basis ...once you learn you never forget ..Man i Love Fishing :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fishmaster

Good to see someone still promoting the big cats.... Tiring of all the ski's eyes and bucket mouths. There is another species worthy out there guys! Who knows.... maybe someone will break my record with one outta your waters... It's about time it happens... and someone else takes the reigns....

Nice work fishmaster.... They aren't the same as we see on t.v. :) Been with several myself over the years.... Someone can always teach you something...

Maybe one day we can fish cats together.... How are they lately anyways?

Good to see someone still promoting the big cats.... Tiring of all the ski's eyes and bucket mouths. There is another species worthy out there guys! Who knows.... maybe someone will break my record with one outta your waters... It's about time it happens... and someone else takes the reigns....

Nice work fishmaster.... They aren't the same as we see on t.v. :) Been with several myself over the years.... Someone can always teach you something...

Maybe one day we can fish cats together.... How are they lately anyways?

The cats here bite all summer long ..if your down this way stop in maybe ill have time to get out with ya ..