Fishing Spots for this Sunday

bajangal

Hello All,

I'd like to do some fishing this Sunday. I am a novice but love fishing and have not been out in over a year. Where would you suggest as good spots for fishing within a 1 - 2hour drive from Toronto in any direction. I only request that there be possibilities of catching something. I have been to rice lake a few times in the past and caught nothing....maybe it was my skill <_< . Thanks in advance for your help.

Bajan

its trout opener this weekend man.

Im a novice myself, but go up any river or stream that comes off lake ontario. go up a couple KMs. google map a decent access point. Research what to use and how to catch trout. AND they should be there. Try Rouge river, or wilmot creek or bownmanville creek. google it. u should have some luck. be careful not to trespass.

- Mike

Mike The Bass Fisher, Scugog is closed even for panfish.

it's open for Perch and Crappie on the 4th Sat. in April, the 26th... info on pg 86 in the fishing ont 2008-2009 reg's.

see ya on the Swa Creek Sat. those going out...

it's open for Perch and Crappie on the 4th Sat. in April, the 26th... info on pg 86 in the fishing ont 2008-2009 reg's.

Except for fishing off/near the causeway (Hwy 7A)...That is a sanctuary until pickerel season opens...

Why not go to Big Cliff's place and lend a hand puttin' in his docks...Free lunch !!!

Why not go to Big Cliff's place and lend a hand puttin' in his docks...Free lunch !!!

I would but with my bad back I have a hard enough time doing my own at the cottage... :stretcher:

yes, good point about the causeway too.