The Perch are 'starting' to move into Jackson;s Pt.

Slyatv

Launching was possible a Sibbalds Point today but there was LOTS of chunks ... as well as a SHEET of ...SHEET .. still out there blowing around..

There was some fish caught in Jackson's Take yer kids and have a day of fun Lots of docks... I used the Wilcraft of course

Nothing Quite like it ..

Man I'm Glad I own a Wilcraft... Forgot the Camera.. So we went back out again ...

When you buy a new toy that impresses you everytime you take it out ... Man you gotta share...

Found $350 dollars that NEEDED to be spent on a Trolling motor ... Or something like that ... Either way ... I've Mounted a Trolling motor onboard .. check it out ...

Picture018.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

TESTING TIME ! ! ! ! ! !

Picture025.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Did drag a lure around in eight ft of water ... that ice/slush is still out there..

Picture035.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture047.jpg

No fish but hey That worked slick ..

Picture048.jpg

Picture050.jpg

Back on shore ... then off to another spot...

Gotta love never having to use a boat launch or a trailer .. or even a truck for that matter.... Just load up and go fishing...

Thanks for the report, glad to hear you are getting a lot of use out of your new toy and are still impressed with it. I really liked the idea of adding the trolling motor to it! I wish I could afford one of them but there are a lot of other things that top my budget list right now. What about servicing them here in Canada? Are there any Canadian sales/service reps?

Thanks for the report, glad to hear you are getting a lot of use out of your new toy and are still impressed with it. I really liked the idea of adding the trolling motor to it! I wish I could afford one of them but there are a lot of other things that top my budget list right now. What about servicing them here in Canada? Are there any Canadian sales/service reps?

Well Brother YES .... :whistling:

I am 'the' Sales Rep for Ontario ( 905 955 2517 ) Shane . . Georgina

And service is being set up at a local shop to Mount Albert . The FULL service Manual is being delivered and the 'schooling' is about to begin... The Wilcraft is VERY STRAIGHT FORWARD to work on and tha Briggs & Straton Motor . Is servicable ANYWHERE at a Brigg repair shop .. The "PLAN" is to make the WILCRAFT , VERY servicable anywhere in North America. :thumbsup_anim:

There was a period of makin' sure this machine wasn't a ..... :wallbash: ..... you know ...a ... :blink: ... BUT

I've now owned and used and really put this thing thru it's paces .. :clapping: AND Yes there are things EVERYONE will do that 'customizes' it just for themselves ... Like ..The rod rack I installed .And the fish finder , The trollin motor . OH I have ordered the camo cover for the warmer months as an extra. This is a great option ; for where Tommy ... Likes to duck hunt ... you can't get there with waders .. Need a boat ... Now Hide the Boat ....even sank it one year LOL. This Wilcraft is gonna have the Full camo top ,Bra ,and Skirt... Probably "find' a few new spots to hunt... I have found that this machine is Gonna be an asset to my assortment of 'toys' . I just don't have a desire to go out in/on any other toy lately though ! Lawn ornaments All of them ... :lol:

Again yesterday .My wife , myself and the dog WENT fishing ... never started the truck . Never had to mess with trailer lites , no launch fees nor lineups at the launch ...even stopped at the corner store ( EASY without the TRAILER THING ), Just loaded in the driveway and unloaded in the driveway. So after my whole days running around .. Twice to Jackson's point from My Place about a mile and a bit each way , and once out for the Photo shoot .... Re-filled the fuel last night ... $1.87.... full again... Ready for today .. Gonna take the Camera today !

Shane Young

[email protected]

905 955 2517 My cell

Hey Shane...Have'nt seen you since Big Cliff and I followed you out to "Slyville" to meet up with Chuck and Shelley...

Noticed you were out on a nice calm day but...as we know...Lady Simcoe can get very rough...how do you think it will handle the rough water ???

Noticed you were out on a nice calm day but...as we know...Lady Simcoe can get very rough...how do you think it will handle the rough water ???

Exactly what I was thinking! Not much above the waterline.