Bronte Creek

dobee

hey guys,

can someone elighten me here... i thought bronte was open all year for bows? friend of mine said he looked at the regs and it says its closed from hgway 2 and up... was i totally wrong?

thanks

hey guys,

can someone elighten me here... i thought bronte was open all year for bows? friend of mine said he looked at the regs and it says its closed from hgway 2 and up... was i totally wrong?

thanks

The regs are very confusing when it comes to Bronte. But no it is not open all year round.

Open from Hwy 2 to the lake all year but after May 1st you can only fish from the boat launch to the lake. No fishing signs are posted through the marina portion. This is a city bylaw enforced by the little white clown cars.

I'm still looking for 100% clarification on the Hwy 2 north to rebacca street bridge In new regs the sanctuary reference is gone but last time I checked the signs where still posted above Hwy 2. I will check again soon.

it will take forever to remove the signs but the regs say different to the sign, maybe bring a copy of the regs when fishing thata rea....

Look in your regs. It says the regs are only a guide and not a legally binding document. If you want exact clarification youll have to call the local office.