Web Designer / Developer Needed (NF)

Gerritt

I figured I would begin my search here knowing the pool of talent on OFC.....

Our firm is looking for a talented individual to help us in developing our corporate identity on the web. As we are published in more and more magazines and build relationships with the hottest up and coming architects this is a requirement.

a bit of background

We are a celebrated high end custom home builder in the GTA. Our homes are extremely modern in design and function. The site would need to reflect this.

We are looking for something completely custom... so No Templates.

We are not looking for a run of the mill site..

Alot of content will be added to the site from our various projects to establish a virtual portfolio.

The designer we pick will have to be proficient in the most popular programming languages used today..

Simple knowledge of HTML or CSS will not do..

A Graphic Design background would certainly be desirable. As well as Photography skills

The designer would also have recurring work as more and more projects are completed.

G

Dang... I asked you about a job for the wrong daughter.... I'll talk to the older one with the degree in Image Arts - New Media

..and BTW we're good on the younger one G.. she picked up a job, yesterday, in the Town of Midland Planning department for the summer.

stoty, we would set up a meeting and discuss our wants and give you an idea as to what we are looking for.. you then give us a fixed price for the work minus any extras.

the recurring work would be done on an hourly basis.

G

Dang... I asked you about a job for the wrong daughter.... I'll talk to the older one with the degree in Image Arts - New Media

..and BTW we're good on the younger one G.. she picked up a job, yesterday, in the Town of Midland Planning department for the summer.

Wayne, Glad to hear she found a job.. I have not found the time this week to meet with the owner of the company to discuss it... Sounds like she got a good one though!

and please let me know about the other one :)

G

Dear Gerritt,

To infor you about this position, i'm in 3rd year Information technology management at Ryerson. Currently i am trained in C++, JAVA, HTML, CSS, Microsoft SQL, MicroSoft Access, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, and many others. As well have taken courses in Computer Technology/Grahpic Art design which will help with your photography aspects. Have been developing pictures and photography skills since 2002. Give it a thought.