Hey Marty

John

OK I'll Bite

I can only guess these comments come from leafland---anyway does Toronto still have a team??

Last I heard you have to make the playoffs to choke---I guess the centrer of the universe can always take consolation they won it all 40 plus years ago when there were only 6 teams in the league.

You bet the Sens are awful but...c'mon leafers you know the rest

OK leaf fans start your keyboards...............................................................now!!!

And They're Off ---it's we beat the sens leading by a neck---at least we sell out our games on the outside---we're gonna win next year coming up the inside etc etc etc..

OK I'll Bite

I can only guess these comments come from leafland---anyway does Toronto still have a team??

Last I heard you have to make the playoffs to choke---I guess the centrer of the universe can always take consolation they won it all 40 plus years ago when there were only 6 teams in the league.

You bet the Sens are awful but...c'mon leafers you know the rest

OK leaf fans start your keyboards...............................................................now!!!

And They're Off ---it's we beat the sens leading by a neck---at least we sell out our games on the outside---we're gonna win next year coming up the inside etc etc etc..

The Leafs stink because management have no idea how to trade, draft or sign free agents.

Ottawa (in general) has a great assembly of draft picks, trade acquisitions and free agent signings - AND THEY STILL STINK!

Why?

Thats probly due to everyone knows the Sens choke in the playoffs and it really is no great feat thats being commited. :whistling::whistling:

Yeah the team "choking" has lost more games than they have won since January, limped into the playoffs, 3 of their top 4 PK players are injured, Alfie, showed his guts, playing last night with a torn mcl. If thats what you think choking is then the leafs choked for the entire season. If anybody is choking it would be Anaheim. They were playing great coming into the playoffs and crap the bed. I wonder what all the leafs and habs fans were occupying themselves with when the Sens dominated the eastern conference in last years playoffs. I am sure they found something to whine about like always. At least if you are a leafs fan, you don't have to worry about having to stay home in may or june to watch your team play, well not in the last 50 years anyway. Life is great when you are 24th out of 30!!

Not nervous but, being from Pittsburgh, we're used to the playoffs for our sports teams. Not to mention that way too many teams even make the playoffs in the NHL. It only means something when you win the big one.

They sure are fun to watch though.

GO PENS!

Not nervous but, being from Pittsburgh, we're used to the playoffs for our sports teams. Not to mention that way too many teams even make the playoffs in the NHL. It only means something when you win the big one.

They sure are fun to watch though.

GO PENS!

OUCH.........