Cabela's order

kickingfrog

UPDATE:

I ordered online Sunday April 5 and received my order on Thursday April 17. Location: Barrie, Ontario. All items received. No other fees applied. This is the first time I've ordered form Cabela's, and it won't be the last, but I'll still be buying locally as well at LeBarons and BPS.

I order from Cabela's using my account via the Internet and you can track everything much better that way. Twice now I got a email notice with the tracking number only to receive the item the same day (2 days after I ordered it). I don't think it can get better than that.

I know you Canadian brothers have some issues with shipping that we don't have but you can register with Cabela's if you already haven't and have a Internet account with them and order via Internet using this account. I really like having the "Wish List" you can establish with your account. That way if I see something I like but don't what to order right away I put it in my wish list for a later date. Here's the link what I am talking about.

https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/template...&hasJS=true