Credit R.

huntervasili

Good luck Bill, if you do decide to get out for some fun. Sorry I can't help with conditions, but I'll be sure to not empty a few bales of hay into the Credit this weekend as I now know that you will be fishin it! The eastern tribs just might find a lot of straw floatin down stream... just to get a few here going! LOL!

In actuality, I have a friend who has done this before! He got absolutely sick of the horse manure that goes on on these tribs, so he opened up a few bales of hay up stream and let it all float down!

Sat on shore and watched these "sportsman" loose their minds trying to drift for fish just trying to spawn... something about shooting fish in a barrel I believe!

Sorry for the highjack Bill... good luck and take tons o pics!

HH

I was at Erindale park on Monday and the water was nice and clear!

If only you had been an hour earlier <_< No problem, glad to know its fishable, Maybe tomorrow morning. Ya have any luck out there Monday?

No problem, you can hijack my thread anytime you want with your stories, just as long as I get em back undamaged, no problem with a little extra "character" though... I Figured since I didnt want to make the 40 min drive to turn around I would fiddle with the boat and I just got in from working on the engine... First pull and Vrooom... a few adjustments and now she's purring beautifully, well for what it is. Now to work on the boat... ahhh fishing I caught myself daydreaming, while finding the "perfect Idle speed", about Trolling the Bay Of Quinte... :Gonefishing: only a matter of time now boys!

Checked the creek here and they tend to be similar in flow change as well as colour, and it has been blown for a while... Thanks for telling me solo, ya seved me a lot of time and effort... The search continues...

Edited by Bill Parker

Checked the creek here and they tend to be similar in flow change as well as colour, and it has been blown for a while... Thanks for telling me solo, ya seved me a lot of time and effort... The search continues...

The forecast doesn't look quite as bad now (seems as though it changes hourly :) ).

Keep your eye on the Environment Canada flow rate graph for the Credit (or any other river you want to fish for that matter).

It'll give you a pretty good idea whether it's fishable or not once you have a personal yardstick to compare with what you're seeing online.

http://scitech.pyr.ec.gc.ca/waterweb/fullgraph.asp

Hello bill,

I took a stroll to erindale this afternoon and the conditions are sweet. About 1.5 feet of vis and greenish with a tinge of brown. Lots of guys fishing, no one catching much (at all from what I saw).

Good luck

And remember to lock your doors, the parking lot at erindale can be sketchy at times.

Most of the tribs in Zone 42Q are high and blown, better to drive to 61V, near the park. They should be cresting right now in V-land, and clearing and dropping by 1 pm on Thursday. Thursday around 6 pm as the sun is setting also has a favourable dropping barometer, and a major solunar event at the same time.

Why am I telling the whole internet about this great opportunity? I MUST BE CRAAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!!!!

Please post pics, it's the least you can do. And don't tell anybody. See you tomorrow afternoon.

The forecast doesn't look quite as bad now (seems as though it changes hourly :) ).

Keep your eye on the Environment Canada flow rate graph for the Credit (or any other river you want to fish for that matter).

It'll give you a pretty good idea whether it's fishable or not once you have a personal yardstick to compare with what you're seeing online.

http://scitech.pyr.ec.gc.ca/waterweb/fullgraph.asp

Yessir thanks for the link... I already have it but it is a great resource.

You gonna do any fishing with the crowds on the weekend Bill? I may head down with some freshly tied roe sacs, power worms and jigs...

PM me if you wanna carpool...

I may go to the credit or to an eastern trib... I will PM ya or you can do the same... what's your deal for the weekend douG, any chance ya might wanna come If our plans allow?