Cameron Lake

Radnine

The last 2 weeks of July are great on that lake. Good pickeral/musky fishing. There are some good crappies in there too if you can find them.

I like to hit that lake once in a while, because you can cover pretty much the whole lake on a day. Good spot if other lakes are rough too.....its relatively small compared to the rest of the kawartha's. Its a 5 minute drive and you can launch into sturgeon.....or just lock thru.

Caught some nice muskies in there!

Sinker

Cameron…my second home in the summer!

<-- Say hi if you see this guy

I’ll second what Sinker said about the pickerel and musky fishing.

Just wanna add that both bays on the north (Cranberry) and the south (Sackett), are very good for the largemouth bass fishing. The smallies are plentiful on the Fenelon Falls side, find the rocks and the fish are nearby. Put a steel leader on tho…the muskies are always cruising the area.

Good fishing.

Can be great fishing but fished pretty hard the last few years. Sleded and I will be there for musky opener, not great musky fishing but I know the lake pretty well since we cottaged there for years. Walleye fishing is spotty but if you get on 'em you can nail em good. Weedlines in 10 ft of water are a good start point.

Lots of panfish to keep you occupied as well. And bass fishing is good on the north side of the lake.