Trip Planning...

Gerritt

Well I thought I would throw this out there. During the winter months is when I start planning my fishing trips :thumbsup_anim:

This year I will be switching things up a bit as this is the first year my son could handle a week of camping/fishing and actually enjoy himself :)

So far this year I have booked the following trips:

Lake Nipissing 1 week on the south shores, rented a cottage.

Ivanhoe Provincial Park, Camping with the family for 1 week.

I have a couple Quinte trips planned as well (Weekend trips)

I am still working out other plans for my remaining vacation time :)

Do you guys have any planned trips coming up this summer? It will be here before we know it!

A couple summer tunes to put you in the mood!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QedgzsjouXU&hl=en"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QedgzsjouXU&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QedgzsjouXU&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Edited by Gerritt

4 days in Michigan 2nd week of April drifting the Muskegon River for steelhead.

The usual trips up to the cabin with some more back lake fishing this year.

A trip to Nakina in August to fish a portage lake for big pike and walleye.

And best of all 10 days in Alaska this Sept fishing for steelhead, cohos, resident rainbows and dollies.

(thinking about what's in store is the only thing keeping me sane in the midst of my reno nightmare :) )

51 days....... and counting down.... to 5 months of fishing Lake Temagami.

... and Dano and I are reserved for Sept 29/30/Oct1/2 with Thorpe.

..oh and Gerritt.. have you got your cottage booked at Merland yet for November? :dunno::o:D

Edited by irishfield

Good choice of songs Gerritt :clapping:

- Headin to Temagami for 4 days during the May long weekend

- Rented a cabin in Ompah end of May to hunt down some Rainbows and Lakers

- Opening day (and every night after that :thumbsup_anim: ) here on the river for some Muskies

- A couple of weekend camping trips to some trout lakes accessible by ATV only

- Quinte, end of October for a few days with some buddies that rented a cottage for 2 weeks

Still tryin to decide what to do for a week long trip this year.....our annual trip with the lads up to Iron Bridge was cancelled due to other family commitments with a few of the guys... :wallbash:

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

51 days....... and counting down.

... and Dano and I are reserved for Sept 29/30/Oct1/2 with Thorpe.

..oh and Gerritt.. have you got your cottage booked at Merland yet for November? :dunno::o:D

Your an EVIL EVIL MAN.... bringing back those memories!..... :asshat: LOL

PS... how was the side of mouse dung with your steak?

G

Lakair GTG in June. Coming in Thursday and hanging around into the middle of the following week for some muskie chasing.

Coming back to Wolseley Bay for a week in mid September. I'm following that up with a second week, but not sure where yet. May stick around the French for another week or head over to the Rideau system for some bass fishing ... assuming my Dad's planning on being there at the same time.

Countin' down the days.

Weekends at the cottage open all year on Southern Gbay, bass, pike, salmon and trout. Toronto shoreline for salmon, got a slip in toronto harbor! Week of camping at Missinnaibi PP in July. Should be a productive season! Been a dream since i was a kid to enter in the Toronto Salmon Hunt. Great being a teacher and having the time off to enjoy the outdoors and perfect my fishing skills!

krawler