Backwoods rods anybody got one

2 tone z71

im prostaff with backwoods rods.customer is 100% satisfied from beginning to end. Hahahahahaha

as i said, if anyone has any questions about these rods or would like to see one, please feel free to contact me.

DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE RODS. I have two of them, or rather did, and was very happy with them until I had i guide break on me last May. I contacted Dan Sturges by telephone and he said to send it in. So I did, and I ordered a third rod. Now, I am a Top 50 member and fish tournaments all the time, so I asked him to try and expedite the repair, but I had no issue waiting for the new rod. No problem, he said, you will have it back by mid June. I still don't have the darned thing back and I guess I have written it off. Customer service my butt. I also had him lined up with North Bay outfitters to carry his rods and they backed out because of this issue. Every time I emailed or called, he had an excuse. So, mister Pro staff and mister rod builder, pass this on to him. DO NOT BUY ONE OF THESE RODS. Buyer beware. Stay away. Go buy a St-Croix. I sent one back to them and I had a replacement within two weeks.