FRIGID FRIDAY STEEL !!!!!

jdmls

Was on the 401 this morning by quarter to 7.....the car was reading -6 exterior temp so I knew it was gonna be ugly out their today.....Temps were brutal on the hands and the line freeze..We fished less than half the time we were on the rivers. Spent most of the time fighting ice off the line and guides, and spent the rest of the time with our hands in our pockets warming them up every couple of drifts....All in all we still did good, hit two tribs, went 2 for 5 between the two of us... All fish were released.....Going to head back out east to the spot again in the morning. Waters should be prime..... PM me if you want to meet up

march21-08-1-4.jpg

march21-08-1-mod.jpg

Edited by jdmls

hey JDMLS... guess it picked up a little bit after we left.... i was the suck that couldnt fish any more cause it was tooooo cold!

lol

LOL, that's funny....naw we packed it in and went west to anohter trib about a half hour after you guys took off...It was way to cooooold down in the gully, fish or no fish !!

Great job guys! If I wasn't at home fighting the flu, you probably would have seen bly and I out there as well. Oh well...maybe next weekend if the weather cooperates.

Great fish...good on you for getting out there and braving that cold!