MinnKota Terrova 24v 80# AP/US2

RangerGuy

RangerGuy I have that motor on the bow of my 17ft Lund and it rocks.Easy to deploy lots of power and the auto pilot is a trollers dream.Just run your kicker locked in place and set the Terrova to auto pilot and you have hands free steering.Great for setting up lines when you are out fishiing salmon solo.The auto pilot will give you total boat controll for trolling.I used mine at Quinte this fall for walleye in 3ft chop and it never lost its course.It was a big part in catching as many eyes as we did.Ask FISHINDEVIL he was in the boat 5 minutes and it cost him 1,200.00 because he had to have one.

Dan

Yes percher is right !!!! after seeing that terrova autopilot in action for 3 days,and with rough water & wind,and 3 guys in the boat,that motor kept us on course for over 3 hrs !!! and never even touched the kicker or the electric !!!! and yes i now have one to install in a month or 2 when my lund comes out from her winter sleep....it will CHANGE THE WAY YOU FISH FOR SURE !!!! percher & myself both are big time trollers for eyes & kings,so it will be almost like having a another guy in the boat helping you control the boat ....good choice bud ...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: