Boq Today

brifishrgy

Headed out at 1 am ... started fishing by 3:30am ... fish till 5:00am ... nothin so I hit timmies and decided to have a little nap before light ... started fishing again at 7:00 am ... washed several lures then at 8:00 tap ... miss ... cast to the same spot didn't miss this time ... almost dropped my net in the water with the winter gloves on ... suprised no one else was fishing in the morning ... nice little 2lbr... next cast another tap .... 2 casts later a bigger eye .... after about 20 min I changed up lures from taildancer to the manns Dr. Death ... first cast a pike just smoked it not more then 6 ft from the edge of the pier ... fished till 11 without a sniff ... got some lunch and another nap and back at it at 3pm .... it was raining and windy now and didn't even get a tap ... some of the locals showed up at 3:30ish and didn't have any luck either .. at 5 I called it a day ... here are some pics

gallery_164_46_81415.jpg

gallery_164_46_6803.jpg

Edited by brifishrgy

I'm sorry but I have to ask, what lake is the Boq ??? I have seen all kinds of reports from there but have no clue !! Before you make fun of me remember I am 1000 kms from Toronto !! I have been to shy to ask and just can't take it anymore..

WHERE O WHERE IS THE BOQ ????????

Thank's Medic

I'm sorry but I have to ask, what lake is the Boq ??? I have seen all kinds of reports from there but have no clue !! Before you make fun of me remember I am 1000 kms from Toronto !! I have been to shy to ask and just can't take it anymore..

WHERE O WHERE IS THE BOQ ????????

Thank's Medic

BOQ= Bay of Quinte. This map will help you out. I'd be surprised if anyone made fun of you for that question.....it's a legit question...it took me forever to figure out that GB was Georgian Bay.....

map_quinte.gif

Edited by ccmtcanada

Thanks guys, ... Looks like it would be awesome to fish!!

It was interesting in the late 80's and early Nineties.

That was b4 the z-bra mussells cleared up the water.

Them ole walleyes would come in an stay awhile in the relative (8-12') shallows.

I remember 60 fish days. Lotsa a small (1/4 lb) ones, but there were a few big ones thrown in the mix.

It was a different fishery than what it has now become.