WWW.HAMMERHEADLURES.COM

Ryan Landry

So after many many hours of work on our site, it's finally close to what we were aiming for. Now we just need some feedback (good or bad) from you guys, to make the final adjustments.

What we mainly want to know is, do you feel the site is user friendly? can you find everything no problem?

Your first chance to purchase our products will be at the Toronto sportsman show in march. They will be sold out of the Al Flahertys booth so be sure to give them a visit.

We are working on the bottom scroll bar as we speak.

There are still many products to come, so stay tuned!

http://www.hammerheadlures.com

Thanks in advance,

Ryan Landry

Edited by Ryan Landry

Site looks pretty good, Great pics of the lures and layout seems to be user friendly... I am guessing your buy online feature will be coming soon? Only thing I was not a huge fan of was the scrolling... I like to click it and go not just hover over it to scroll up and down right or left IMHO

Ryan .. I think that the site looks great. It is easy to navigate, and shows the product well. One suggestion that I would make is that there may be a benefit in adding a bit more of a description for the products.

As an example - does the lipless "stinger" rattle? One other suggestion, if you are planning on selling product south of the border - "9g" doesn't mean anything when it comes to weight. They will be more interested in seeing the product weight in ounces.

I am looking forward to trying them out.

Ohio,

Thanks for letting me know, that is news to me. I knew about the big hammer swim baits and jigheads, but not the hammerhead jig company.

Here is what I'm thinking,

Yes the names are very similar, but they are still different. As for the logo, they are using a different meaning of the word Hammerhead than we are (tool vs fish).

The products that each of the companies sell are completely different. They manufacture Hammerhead jigs (which look nice by the way)and we have no product of that same name. Nor do we plan on adding these types of jigs to our product line.

I don't see it as a big deal, and hope nobody else does.

Thanks,

Ryan landry

Ryan, just passed it along as general info. I have seen guys go looking for lures with just a name, LOL myself included (Jumla comes to mind) and no clear idea what the bait actually looks like.

Also seen incidents of disputes over a name of a brand or trade mark. Just something to be aware of I guess.