How We Measure The Cold In Canada!

Photoz

:canadian:THE OFFICIAL CANADIAN TEMPERATURE CONVERSION CHART

50 Degrees Fahrenheit (10C) – Californians shiver uncontrollably . . . Canadians plant their gardens.

35 Degrees Fahrenheit (1.6C) - Italian cars won’t start . . . Canadians drive with all the windows down!

32 Degrees Fahrenheit (0C) – American water freezes . . .. Canadian water gets thicker.

0 Degrees Fahrenheit (-17.9C) – New York City landlords finally turn on the heat . . . Canadians have their last cook-out of the season.

-60 Degrees Fahrenheit (-51C) – Mt. St. Helens freezes . . . . Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies dor-to-door.

-100 Degrees Fahrenheit (-73C) - Santa Claus abandons the North Pole . . . . Canadians pull down their ear flaps.

-173 Degrees Fahrenheit (-114C) - Ethyl alcohol freezes . . . . Canadians get frustrated when the keg won’t thaw out!

-460 Degrees Fahrenheit (-273C) Absolute zero . . all atomic motion stops. . . . Canadians start saying “Cold, EH?”

-500 Degrees Fahrenheit (-295C) Hell freezes over . . . . the Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup!! :whistling:

Guest skeeter99

being a little sticky here

but abosolute zero is -459.67F or -273.15c or 0 K (kelvin) or 0 R on the rankin scale, just so we are not confused

sorry I like to be exact LOL!!!

I'm here crying (about the Leafs and the cup) because I know it's true. Long suffering Leaf fan :wallbash:

I'm in the same boat with you. That's allright the Canadiens aren't any better in the last 10 years. Ottawa on the other hand has built a pretty good team. Someone please bring the cup back home!