Where can i buy some minnows in the gta??

addy79

Hey all

Goin ice fishin on nippising next weekend.

Figured i MUST BRING MONNOWS to succeed.

Now, evertime i go up to nippising i have a hard time finding someone with minnows to sell...

any suggestions as to where i can find some in the toronto, mississauaga area instead??

I thought the ban of travelling with bait was lifted. Here is a list of bait suppliers in the GTA as requested.

http://www.toronto.servpro.ca/listcompht/3...shing-Bait.html

i was looking into that last night actually... there is nothing in the new regs that say you can't travel with minnows to another location. under crayfish, it is stated that you can't bring them to another body of water of which they were originally found.

the only thing that i could find was the original news posting which was back in January of last year.

since it's not in the new regs, i'm assuming that the ban has been lifted.

were going to Sandy Bay cottages....

http://www.sandybaycottages.ca/

Jeff, Kim, Chantel & Colton Chalkley

R.R. #1, Callander, Ont. P0H - 1H0

If you guys can let me know of a shop in that area i can hit up for some bait i would definetly do that instead.

didnt think of transporting minnows in that light, but fair enough.

i know there's a place real close to sandy bay.. i think its either on the 654, right where you turn onto sunset cove. .

or on sunset cove, before you turn onto sandy bay rd.. normally by that point in the drive i'm a little drunk.. but its one of those corners..

On Jane St. just south (about 1 block) of wilson/401 there is Proline Shop which has minnows. Another few blocks further south is Fish Canada also on Jane St. I'm not at home now but if you need the number just let me know, I can post it later tonight.