Now is the time!

Landlocked

Hi All,

Just hoping I can prevent some future headaches by suggesting you snap a few pics of your gear while it's tucked away for the Winter. I know, I know, where do you begin. :blink:

I personally just took some since I've been accumulating attachments for the boat along with new and used rods/reels. I've seen too many insurance claims where a "fisherperson" gets cleaned out and can't provide any receipts nor proof of purchase/ownership of said gear. Personally, I don't have all of my receipts either so it's "do as I say, not as I do" ;) Documentation goes along way to covering your :asshat: Another tip is to keep the boxes those items come in if at all possible.

The bonus is it gives you a chance to play with all those toys while we wait out the long cold Winter!

Yup, good suggestion, I do the same around the house so that I have documentation about furniture, art on the walls, etc.

And upload the pics to an online storage site, having photos won't do you any good if the camera or computer is lost or destroyed.

Mike

Yep good advice, I saw this happen to a guest at my nephews lodge. Lost everything in a garage fire. He had made lists on his computer and taken pictures. Handed it off to his insurance company and no questions about replacement.