DUNNVILLE Jan. 28

jhm

Well after a tough morning ( zero fish) I asked Steve for some advice where to fish this evening ............And man did he come threw for me............We hammered them............8 fish caught kept 7..........The bite is on go see Fishmaster he'll put you on them.........Most of the fish we're caught on small buckshots (silver and black was the hot ticket) unfortunately for me my brother had the only one......... glows only caught a couple fish..........I hope you have some in stock I'll be needing some in the morning............ See you bright and early.........Here's a couple pics...............JHM ;D ;D ;D ;D

301185406.jpg

301185406.jpg

WOW!! Awesome fishing that's for sure!

It has been awesome fishing out here guys! Hopefully it keeps up until the Walleye tournament we are having here on the 23rd of February.

I half expected to get a chance to meet you both here this weekend. Maybe before the ice goes out!

Cheers,

Jen

nice fish, but where's the mudskippers or mudpuppies or whatever the frick they call them down there

Haven't seen anyone catching any of those here... only walleye coming through the ice on the river, in the marina are crappies, bass and bluegill