Directions To This weekend's Bass Talk session!

David Chong

Time is just flying by! Our first Bass Talk session of the year is taking place this Sat. Jan. 26th presented by Humminbird at Angling Outfitters in Woodstock! If you have not already registered and would like to attend, please contact me at [email protected] and let me know. We have to make arrangements for coffee & donuts and lunch.

Angling Outfitters is in it's new location! The directions are:

From London: Head east towards Woodstock on Hwy.#2. We're located on your right-hand side(South side) just after the 45th Line, across from the Oxford Drive-In.

From Woodstock: Head west on Hwy.#2 for about 5kms. Located on your left-hand side, across from the Oxford Drive-In. Formerly Bowyer Marine.

Look forward to seeing everyone on Sat.

Dave

If my 08 Navionics chip is in stock I will be there! LOL

Sounds like a great seminar!

What time is it starting at? and perhaps directions for those coming from the east?

G

Edited by Gerritt

It's a full seminar sessions with 6 different speakers & topics. It's only $75.00 and included coffee/donuts, lunch and door prizes! We have had nothing but postive reviews over the last 2 years! It is information overload, best to take notes! Here is the speaker schedule:

7:00 AM Registration Opens – Coffee & Pastries

8:15 AM Welcome

8:30 AM David Chong Tubes from A-Z!

9:30 AM Mike Desforges Power Fishing for Smallmouth!

10:30 AM Simon Frost Rigging & Maintaining Your Boat for Big Water And Driving in it!

11:30 PM Lunch

12:30 PM Pete Garnier Patterning Bass on Ponds, Pits and Other Seemingly Insignificant Bodies of Water!

1:30 PM Derek Strub Locating & Catching Smallmouth Bass on Big Water!

2:30 PM Mark Kulik Advanced Plastics for Largemouth Bass!

3:30 PM Open Forum

These are not your run of the mill "Sportsman Show" Seminars. They are very in-depth, detailed and all presented in a PowerPoint format! Joslyn also going to have some great specials for attendees! Please contact me at [email protected] if you wish to register at the door!

Thanks,

Dave

I believe I can answer this one Bassman, when we talk at shows with general admission, a lot of the people are beginning or recreational anglers, getting too in-depth can be overwelming, I think I can speak for all the basstalk speakers -we basically put our heart into Every talk, however, the Basstalk series just gets more detailed, and with the aid of power point we can use personal illistrations to aid our audience, not to mention the open forum at the end , all questions go! I personally take every seminar seriously, I feel if people are willing to listen, then I have the responsibility to put as much into it as I can! to tell you the truth, I intently listen to other speakers as I always try to learn as much as I can! Hope to see you there. Mark Kulik

I would love to if I had the authority, Bassman-might make for a good contest-will speak to Dave, I spoke at 2 last year-the year before I Paid to attend the Hamilton one, I learnt lots! I went on to have an awesome season including winning the CFT team of the year-coincidence, maybe, but I know that knowledge is power, the more you can posses the greater your success!

Yes Bassman we have a silent auctionfor some cool stuff, which goes to Big Brothers and Sisters and Casting for a Cure which hits close for me as my Mom is losing her battle with cancer, and thank-you for the show Kudo's, we really appreciate it! we have a great season comming up in a couple of weeks, and I think that you will like it.

Thanks Mark, Great reply! We do spend a great deal of time on these presentations, in fact I'm still working and tweaking mine right now! We keep the topic at the Bass Talk seminar sessions very specific and detailed. Many past attendees have told us that it's the best $75.00 they've ever spent on fishing. We are very proud of the fact that we have raised close to $10,000.00 for Dave Mercer's "Casting For A Cure!" and the "Catch A Dream!" Kids Derby over the last couple of years!

Mark, you know that Dana's and my thoughts are with you and your family at this trying time! I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Dave