Hey Rick Our Head Geek

JFR

Rick,

I think there is a problem with this site, or your computer. :dunno: I'm fine checking the threads and responding if necessary, BUT, whenever there is a post initiated by you or you respond to it. When I open the thread, I get the very top banner of the OFC Community, then the site freezes up, I then have to re-boot to get out and return.

I posted this a couple of times, but it has gone to the great computer in the sky somewhere.

I even tried to PM you and I again freeze. :dunno::dunno:

Will you please looking into this and make whatever corrections may be necessary.

Thank you,

John Ross

Maybe I made that happen on purpose.. :D

Actually I don't have anything in my posts that everyone else doesn't have.

I'll try something that is a long shot..the apostrophe in my name may cause issues cause the system has to parse it into html otherwise it looks like it is part of a command line. Anyone with an apostrophe in their names knows of what I speak.

If that isn't the case then I would think the only other issues would be Java. Pretty much everyone re-wrote their Java scripts for the newest version of Java (including the Google ads) as well as whatever scripts we use for the site. Try doing an upgrade to the newest version.

http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp