Looking for a small motocross/dirt bike helmet

motv8tr

Ok, my friends 3 1/2 yr old is obesessed with dirt bike and ATV's...actually he likes those a lot but is obessessed with the helmets :D wierd kid ;) any way, she's been trying to find him one but all the real one's are over 100 bucks, way too much for a kid to play dress up. I know that used ones are not allowed to be sold, but thought I'd see if anyone here had an old one they'd be willing to give a young fella to wear...not while on a bike. They also make or used to make bike helmets that looked simiar to dirt bike helmets....that would do as well.

If you don't have one any thoughts on where me might get one? His fav color is red by the way ;)

Thanks

Maureen

Hi Maureen,

If your friends son is not going to be riding an ATV or Sled then yes you can get a bicycle full face helmet. You are still going to be dishing out some money($100.00 range). Look for one that fits properly and is going to function the way it is supposed to. If it is just to be a kid and goof around, CTC used to have some really cheap ones. If it is for safety purposes though go to a real bike store and get a real helmet. I might know of a shop that could help you out. ;)

Edited by cranks bait

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Cranks Bait, this young lad will just be wearing it around the house, I think it's everyone else that's going to be in need of safety gear :P ....he loves those helmets as well as Goalie masks....the kid is too funny :D

Maureen