Looking for Aluminum

Dondorfish

Happy New Year to everyone on the board!

I would like to build a sled to tow behind my atv and snowmobile. I want to build it as light as possible and figure aluminum framework would be the best to go to.

Can anyone suggest a place where I can purchase aluminum channel (approx 1&1/4" ) and also angle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Don

:Gonefishing::Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

http://www.peckovers.com/

Click Peckovers Concord

Not sure how small an order they'll sell though Don...and they have changed ownership since my last big order so not sure if anything has changed there. Other option is the cheap aluminum (and I'm not talking price) at Princess Auto. Probably good enough for what you want and won't suffer from granular disintigration over the time period you'll be using it.

Go to Glanford Iron on Tyneside Rd, their prices are half of Metal Supermarket and have 10X the amount of inventory. They are located just south of Hamilton, less than an hour drive for you. You can't go wrong with them. I have bought tons of metal from them.

cd.

Ability Metals in Pickering is another good spot, it is just south of Tightlines on Brock Rd.

I will also be needing some aluminum to rebuild my boat over the next couple of months so hopefully you will get lots of responses here and I can price around.

Good Luck