Honest apology.......RE: Annual Get together....

mcallister.grant

Good morning all,

I haven't really been posting on here since the annual get together you folks held in Novemeber at the BOQ as I have felt a little embarrassed for something that I had done to my fellow members. I was supposed to attend that function but I pulled out at the last second and really made things complicated for some people (Gerritt & Bassmaster Mike) in terms of logistics. I am very sorry to all members who attended and I am sincerely sorry to Gerritt and Bassmaster Mike for throwing a loop in their plans. I should have bit the bullett and went, but I let my emotions get the best of me.

Again, I am very sorry and I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a even Happier New Year!!!!

Sincerely,

Grant

Edited by grant.b.mcallister

Ya don't sweat in Grant.Too bad we didn't get to meet you.I promise you that you can make it up to us during the next get together.After all we could use someone that can cook and clean up oh and clean the fish and unpack the trucks and load the boats and :whistling: .......................... :P

See ya next time :canadian:

You're not the first one this has happened to, nor will you be the last. bull happens!

You may have to endure a little razzin' about it from time to time, but that just means they still like you...

and if they never spoke another word to you, it means they weren't worth worrying about anyway.

Merry Christmas! :santa:

Hey Grant - maybe you should make sure you go next year - if for no other reason then to show Gerritt where to park his boat! - LOL

Sorry Gerritt - couldn't resist!

Don

And a very merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you get all you want,and more, from Santa!

:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Edited by Tracker

Hey Grant - maybe you should make sure you go next year - if for no other reason then to show Gerritt where to park his boat! - LOL

Sorry Gerritt - couldn't resist!

Don

And a very merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you get all you want,and more, from Santa!

:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Thanks for the Smiles Don!

G