We have re-designed our website.

DT10Sam

Hi everyone,

We have re-designed our website Carra Outdoors and will offer many services as time goes on. Some of the services that we will be providing are monthly specials, courses for fly tying and fly fishing with our staff member Glen Hales, shooting courses at various gun clubs, fishing reports at various places that we fish at including the Bay of Quinte and Lake Ontario, able to link over to Boater Exam and have a gallery of hunting and fishing adventures of our customers. We will also have a section for local resorts and guiding services in the area, and our taxidermy work as soon as we are able to post some pics, and a link to the MNR site for the hunting and fishing regulations.

Our goal at Carra Outdoor Sports is to provide information and services to you, the angler and hunter. For store hours, directions, and to contact us by email please go to our Contact page.

We at Carra Outdoor Sports would like to thank you for your ongoing support and we look forward to continuing our relationship with you and providing you with quality customer service.

Best regards,

Sam, Laurie and Glen

Edited by DT10Sam

Looks great....have you ever considered a section showing used guns? I know you just change and some guy has another "idea" but the reason I'm asking is I look at Epps site a lot and know a bunch of other guys that also start their looking there also.

Looks great....have you ever considered a section showing used guns? I know you just change and some guy has another "idea" but the reason I'm asking is I look at Epps site a lot and know a bunch of other guys that also start their looking there also.

Hi Gary,

I am considering a used gun page and with time to come as we build up our inventory I will add another page etc.

Regards,

Sam

Edited by DT10Sam