Cold Simcoe smallies-pics

Mark Kulik

07_nov_012.jpgWell I've had a real fun year and got to talk and fish with some awesome anglers, I got a chance to get out with some old freinds and introduced them to some great Simcoe action, we went out today for a last bass blast, and well like Brian AKA, Misfish reported it was COLD! and windy! but the fish were still there, the bite was a tough one today, as Carolina rigs with Slammers caught our fish, a slowly dragged bait was the key, and the bite was a tough one, today I got to fish with freind and Extreme Angler teammate Bob Devine, Karl Kalonka and Dave Chong joined us in other boats, it was our last bass day of the year after an awesome season of filming ! here are some pics from the last little while. 07_nov_016.jpg Heres K-Dawg with a couple of nice ones.07_nov_005.jpgHere is the masked man of windsor Bob Devine07_nov_014.jpg

07_nov_014.jpg

Edited by Mark Kulik

That was Karl in the back of Davids boat. :wallbash::wallbash: The suits sure hide people dont they.

Nice fish forsure Mark.

I remembered you saying something out there a few weeks back that the Carolina rig was working.I had thought about rigg,n up,but the fingers tips said NO.LOL

See ya on the hard water.

Edited by misfish