looking for a fishing partner

bobkayla

anyone live in the stratford,kitchener area ,,sometimes the boat not full and some of my fishing buddies don"t like the cold. i go to the niagara river for steelhead this time of year and was planning a trip yesterday but could not get a partner so it was cancelled,,i"M always looking for diehards to go down there with me, if anyone is interested leave a message...good fishing

HEY BOBKAYLA. I LIVE IN STRATFORD AND ALSO HAVE TROUBLE FINDING A FISHING PARTNER SOMETIMES.MAYBE CAUSE I WORK FOR MYSELF AND LIKE GOIN DURING THE WEEK TO BEAT THE CROWDS.I'VE BEEN REALLY KEEN ON DOING THE NIAGRA, I'VE NEVER BEEN.I ALSO HAVE A BOAT THAT I STORE UP ON HURON.WILL SPLIT ALL COSTS WITH YOU.HAVE BEEN FISHING ALL MY LIFE,HAVE ALL THE GEAR.SEND ME A PM OR E-MAIL [email protected]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I just heard from a buddy who was at Queenston this morning and he told me that there was only about one foot of visiblilty. He did not hook up or see anyone else hook up.The whole river is dirty he drove up the parkway and looked down at the power plants, the water coming down the river was the same as what was coming out of the power plants. Those damn south west winds Saturday messed it up.I have another friend who is guiding on the upper today for musky, I'll probably get an email later today from him on the results of the days fishing and a water clarity report.If I get an update on the visiblity I'll post it, but it wont be till after work tonite. Rob