Tranducer Mount For Ice Fishing

LeXXington

Hi All:

I have a basic idea what too do but I was trying to find if there are any either good pictures or instrutions on how to make a Transducer (boat mount) moved over to a portable ice fishing mount.

any tips or tricks to make it easy to use. This is just the transducer the rest of the unit is all set.

Thanks Guys for the info

To help position the trandsucer in the hole I glue a bubble level (sorry no pics) to the top of the transducer. When you place the tranducer in the hole you can then adjust so the signal goes straight down. Very helpful when you are in a little deeper water and your bait or spoon will then show up on the screen.

You can stick it on with a hot glue stick to make it semi-permanent if this is the tranducer that goes on your transom for summer season.

Perfect Guys, Thanks..

I was not sure how the setup went, now I see just a simple X marks the spot.. I was over engineering it :dunno:

Fang I think the level is a great idea just too make sure you straight

Now all I need is lots of ice to test out my contraption I am going to build.. If others have other idea please post them as you can always build a better mouse trap :lol:

Great thanks to b2kptbo for the pics