Uhmmm... she's gonna be a rough one!

Headhunter

LOL

I will use "accuwindow"

that's were you look out the window to get the weather report

never been wrong

well there was that weekend when I was young and the wrong kind of mushrooms

but that's a different story

LOL...I'll never forget WKRP in Cincinatti...

They had the "I-Witness" weather....where he goes to the window (like you Terry) and witnesses the weather.....

Yes and it will prbly change yet again too ????>>>> :blink::dunno::glare: well i hope everyone should already know when you are fishing the Bay Of Quinte at this time of year you have to expect any & every kind of weather especially down there !!!!!like they say prepare for the worst,even on sunday for example,kevin & myself had at least 3 kinds of weather in one day it started real sunny & cold ,then got warm,then the wind got up,and dam it got cold again,...so you have to ready for everything,just make sure you have more clothes than what you need,specially if you get wet & bring warm boots & shoes,cause they might get wet as well....man i have been doing this for alot of years and see people underdressed all the time,they are the ones whos trip will be cut short,cause they wernt prepared !!!!!so im redy to face the elements and i hope everyone else is as well....thanks for the weather update....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

BAY OF QUINTE HERE WE COME !!!!!!!