Weekend Steel

dobee

Hey All,

Headed up north this weekend to hopefully get my self into a lake H steelie, and man did i get more then i bargained for.

Saturday:Started out saturday morning at 6:30am, trekked until I found a nice area. about 7-8 people in the area. very spread out.. about 2 hrs later I hooked into my first steelhead of the year, a nice 3lbs.

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

then my 2nd not 45 minutes later...

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

I love the self pics! :)

decided to call it a morning. went home had some lunch, headed back to the same spot around 2pm. not a soul in the area. Landed my 3rd of the day around 4 pm.

DSC01041.jpg

this time i tried to camera timer..

DSC01043.jpg

Sunday: met up w/ m buddy nelson, i phoned him saturday night told him about my sucess and he was on his way the next morning. the day started out slow, missed a few hits.. froze my ass off, man is that water cold.. got all wamred up when i hooked into my 4th of the weekend , 1st of the day.

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

I bring the fish in and look back to where i caught my fish and theres nelson, nabbing my spot lol... So i moved down to where he was, not 20 minutes later, my 2nd of the day. a nice 8lb 3oz steelhead.. (if kris is reading this, funny how things even themselves out!)

DSC01055.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

and to cap off the awsome weekend.... minutes before we are ready to go, my 6the of the weekend...

DSC01057.jpg

DSC01058.jpg

what an awsome weekend went 6/6

dobee