Welcome to Deep Cove

brandon

2 weeks ago I had a job on my schedule in Deep Cove. I had never been there before and when I got there the first thing I thought was "I gotta bring my camera here sometime". Deep Cove is just east of Mt. Seymour Park and its a really nice little town. Since It was a cove I thought some panoramic photos would fit the bill......and with it being overcast, conditions were favourable for HDR.....

This first panoramic photo is what you see when you first get to Deep Cove....

Panorama44resize.jpg

Here is a shot of the wharf.....

037_8_9_tonemappedresize_2.jpg

and one more of the wharf but from under it....

064_5_6_tonemappedresize.jpg

And finally one last panoramic photo of Deep Cove but this was taken up the right hand shore of where I took the first photo from.......

Panorama45resize.jpg

Ironically the main road running along the coast in Deep Cove is called "Panorama Drive"

Thanks for reading

Totally awesome HDR's Brandon, some of the best I've seen. Did you save the settings for those, I'd be curious to what they are. Been meaning to ask if anyone has any saved settings that you apply and then tweak, I got some to share.

thanks for the kind words everybody. Deano I can't remember what the exact settings were. Is there a way to save them? Or do you just take notes? and Mike I'd love to quit my job and start one in photography but I need better lenses and more variety of them so start up costs would be a couple thousand dollars at least......It'll happen.....just not yet

Yes there is, when in tone mapping, you have load and save on the bottom. So you can save a setting, and reload it on other pics to use as a basic point. I got about 5 saved so far. I start by checking each one and then going from there.